Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting our Website. The rights and obligations of both parties are guaranteed by the appropriate terms.
You are encouraged to read our terms and conditions policy carefully before using everydayessay.com. Using this site, placing an order or making a payment, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use the site services. In any breach of the terms and conditions set out below, we shall not provide any warranty to the Customer.
1. Important concepts
- "Terms and Conditions Policy" means the contents of this page.
- "You" and "Customer" means a person who places an order with the Company to obtain the Products upon their own request and is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement.
- "We," "Company," and "Services" shall mean entities that provide independent research and writing services to Customers under the terms of this Agreement as defined herein.
- "Author," "Expert," and "Professional Writer" means a person employed by us as a freelancer or contracted to provide research and writing services to a client on our terms and conditions.
- A "support team" is a person who provides consulting solutions to customers and assists and coordinates the order process.
- "Order" means an electronic request by a Customer for paid services for a written function.
- "Product" means the final result of order completion, delivered to Customer in electronic format.
- "Sample" means a sample document in electronic form drafted by its order instructions and delivered to the Customer.
All content provided by the Company is for research and reference purposes only. The Company shall not be liable for any improper use of the product or any improper use of the research.
3. Place and register orders
- When you place an order with us, you must comply with the terms and conditions.
- After you create order through our Website, you will receive a message confirming that you have received your request. However, confirmation of receipt of any order does not mean that a particular law has been accepted. If we do not notify you that we do not receive your order or cancel your order, then we accept your order.
- We may choose not to accept your order for any particular reason and will not be liable to you or any other third party and will refund any fees paid by you for placing the order.
4. Ordering process
- Place an order. We recommend that customers provide a valid email address and the correct phone number when filling out an order form. This is critical to building connections in the process. We reserve the right to recheck the order details after the last payment. If there is an error, the Customer has the right to modify the order.
- Change of order details. The client can also make changes to the work scope while the author has not yet started working. Once the author has begun researching and processing the order, no changes are supported. If the change increases the order volume and the law's complexity, the Customer will require additional compensation for the other note.
- Data Sources. Unless the client requests specific information or other ignored resources, the writer is allowed to use any relevant resources available to complete the required task. If the Customer requests particular resource materials to be used in the ordering process, the Company expects the Customer to make them available to the author within the required time.
- Communication. We strongly recommend that clients communicate with our support teams or writers to accurately describe their academic level and needs and establish more efficient collaboration.
- Tracking the order progress. Customers can use their personal accounts to track their orders' progress to get the latest information on requests.
- Preferred author. When placing an order, the Customer can instruct the favorite author of the law to be assigned and ask for a draft. Still, the Company does not guarantee a selection if the order's emergency time is as short as 3 to 48hours.
5. Order delivery
- The products we are responsible for will be delivered within the time specified in the order. Still, we will not be liable for failure to provide on-time caused by the Customer's negligence, such as using incorrect email addresses and contact information. So you need to double-check your information when placing an order.
- The Customer is obliged to download the product in time after we provide the product.
6. Revise policies
- To ensure that each of our orders is of the highest quality, we can make amendments for you within 7 days after receiving the order. However, if you need to make a significant change to the original order or request a revision even days after the order is approved, you must pay an additional fee.
- It is important to note that we reserve the right to reject the amendment request if the amendment violates the original order instructions.
7. Refund policy
- 100% refundable circumstances include payment error, our inability to provide writers for you, failure to deliver the goods on time; The non-refundable conditions include our quality assurance department finding that your initial instructions have been met and that the "Approve" button has been clicked.
- if customer side due to lack of cooperation and communication effect orders, was suspected to be harmful to other customers, or without the consent of the owner, creation, transfer or storing electronic copies of copyrighted material distribute any objectionable content such as illegal and harmful, in violation of the law affect the site legal operations, the Company is reserved to decided to cancel the order of payment and the right to terminate the use of the site.
- In the above circumstances, the Company will not guarantee a refund. It will have the sole discretion to take such necessary measures as it deems appropriate according to each case's specific circumstances.
9. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
The Company only offers services to help students prepare their own projects. Customers' use of the site is entirely at their own risk. In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage caused by any modification to the Website.
10. No copying policy
- The Company strictly adheres to the no-plagiarism policy. It aims to provide customers with pilferage free academic and commercial samples to the greatest extent. To ensure the uniqueness and originality of samples, each sample will be double-checked by the pilferage detection system.
- We require and warrant that the customers using our services shall not transfer any products provided by us to third parties, nor distribute them for profit or any other purpose. We reserve the right to refuse to provide any service to you if we find that you are using any stolen method for the products.
11. Use and security of personal data
The Company reserves the right to change any information on the Website, and we will post updated or revised Terms on the Website. Users are obliged to view the latest changes of these Terms from time to time.