What is a Cookie?
The Cookie that we use
We use both session-based cookies and persistent cookies to serve you or simplify site navigation. We only use session cookies when we open the browser to remember your previous pages. We permanently delete them when you close the program. Permanent cookies will last longer and will still be saved when you close the browser.
- Cookies may notify us when you access our services to verify your identity information to ensure your account's security.
- Cookies can help us to provide services to you according to your desired service style and appearance.
- Cookies can help us provide better products and services for users.
- Cookies help us secure our data and services.
- Cookies can avoid unnecessary server negatives and improve efficiency.
How do I manage cookies?
Every customer can delete and block cookies at any time. Still, if you decide to disable cookies, it may degrade your overall user experience and cause us to be unable to guarantee correct and valid services.
You need to know that cookies are not used to collect any information that can be used to identify a user.